February 21, 2011

Girl Friends!

I am so blessed to have a great group of girl friends. I joined a Girls Tuesday Night Bible Study right after Miller was born and I just love it! We have been through so much together (i.e. weddings, cancer and lots of babies). The eight of us have a total of 16 kids under the age of four with one on the way. It has been so much fun going through life with and having the support of these amazing and beautiful women.

In January, we got together for dinner with our husbands (who are also all great friends) to say goodbye to the Jason and Melissa. In early Feb. the Holton family moved all the way to Hong Kong. We will miss them dearly, but it will be so much fun living their adventure with them.

Ruth, Laura, Katie, Allison, Emily, Carly, me, and Melissa

No comments: