I have lots of other stuff to post, but this is what is going on today...
After almost 13 years, we said goodbye to our sweet yellow lab, Alex, this morning. This has been a long time coming and of course a difficult decision.

Poor Alex had horrible skin allergies and has been wearing the cone of shame for almost a year. He also would growl and had even snapped a few times at meal time. We just couldn't take the chance with the kids, especially with Miles about to start moving. We know he truly wouldn't hurt a fly, but for some reason when he was fed it was a different story.

We took this picture this morning. The hardest part wast telling Miller so he could say goodbye. I think it really got to him when both Jud and I started crying as we were telling him.
You were such a good boy, Alex, and will be missed.
2 comments:
Thinking about you guys!
So sad. Addison still talks about Tujaque "going to Heaven". It breaks my heart. Hope everyone is doing well.
Post a Comment