October 15, 2010

Evan & Blake's Wedding - Friday

The day before the wedding was packed full of activities. The girls headed to a bridal luncheon while of course the guys played golf.

Bridal Luncheon

Evan with all of her bridesmaids and house party at the luncheon. It was at The Vine Wine Room on Memorial which was a perfect place. The food was brought over by their sister/neighbor restaurant Two Saints.

I also helped host the luncheon along with my mom's closest friends. This is me, Evan and my mom with the other three hosts that were there (from left: Debbie, Connie and Donna). I love how this picture really captures how the room looked. The flowers were absolutely beautiful - thanks Debbie and Connie!

I ordered cake balls for dessert and they were so pretty and absolutely delicious. The lady is in League City, but she delivers for a small fee (angiescake.com). I would highly recommend and I'm placing a second order for a shower soon.

Golf

The guys headed to Blackhorse Golf Club early that morning and had tons of fun playing golf. Here is typical Blake :)

Blake and best friend Blake #2 (that's what Miller calls him; he's also Jud's cousin).

Ricky and Jud. We are so glad they got to come down and join in the festivities. We have so much fun with Ricky and Shae and wish we got to spend more time with them!

Rehearsal

The groomsmen all lined up with Evan directing.

Miles chilling in a pew. He is such a good baby and so easy going.

Practicing the walk back down the aisle.

Rehearsal Dinner

The rehearsal dinner was at Escalante's (of course Mexican). It was a perfect place since it was so close to the church and basically in CityCentre where everyone was staying. It was a bit loud though.

Miller with a table centerpiece on his head.

The bride and groom getting roasted. Actually everyone held back and didn't embarrass them too much.

Sisters... I love this picture and I'm going to have to frame it. This was right after I gave my speech. Of course I cried which made her cry.

No comments: