December 11, 2012

Trick or Treat

We had lots of fun Halloween activities going on at the end of October.  Miller wanted to be Batman, so of course Miles was Robin.  Then I thought it would be a great idea for Jud to be The Joker (he was pretty creepy looking).  I didn't want to be left out so I got some cat woman sunglasses.

Trunk Treats at the church.
 Miles in his school Halloween parade.
 The parade was on the way to chapel so I stayed to watch and he found me in the crowd.  Do you like his mask headband?
 Our neighborhood is crazy, I mean really crazy.  We have over 500 trick-or-treaters.  A lot of them come from other neighborhoods or apartments in the area.  Therefore, we trick-or-treat early, even before dark.  
 Every year we trick-or-treat with our friends, the Mattinglys, that live on our street.  Here is the crew from left: cheerleader Mollie, cat Ellie, Robin Miles, Vintage Clown Trey and Batman Miller.
 Noni, JoJo, Evan and Blake came over to hang out in the front yard (we can't go inside because we would never be able to close our door with the amount of trick-or-treaters).  Blake, weird old man hunter, brought silly string for the boys and they loved it.
 Here is an example of the line up our sidewalk.  This is basically how it is from 6-8pm.  The whole street bans together and turns out lights out at 8:00.
 Halloween is so much fun when you have little kids!

No comments: