December 18, 2012

Tis the Season

Miles' school has a Christmas event every year put on by the teachers called Tis the Season.  They have all sorts of Christmas crafts, activities and goodies.  Plus, the big man himself is there.  Miller was super excited to see him and tell him about the dinosaur/car transformer thing he wants.
 Miles, on the other hand, wouldn't even get close.  I just wanted him to sit in his lap and take a picture eve if he was screaming, but this is the best we got.  He did finally accept a candy cane from him.
 Their favorite thing there, besides Santa, was the baby pool filled with tissue paper squares.  Could be hours of entertainment.  I'd have one at home if it wasn't so messy.

 Miles and I doing his teacher's craft, writing a letter to Santa.

What a fun way to start off the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments: