Once again, sorry I'm so far behind. My goal this week is to catch up at least a little.
Miller's first day of Pre-K II was August 27. He is going to Wildcat Way, a district Pre-K only school for kids whose elementary schools do not have Pre-K. Even though it's public school, Pre-K is not state mandated so it's not free.
The first day of school was meet the teacher and see the classroom day. I got to go with him and do the same. We were there less than two hours. Miller was super excited to go to "big school".
Here he is sitting at a table in his class.
His teacher is Ms. Denise (on the right) and his assistant is Ms. Jacqueline.
The second day of school was his first "real" day of school. It was also his birthday (next post). I walked him into school since we brought cupcakes for the class. Here he is sitting outside his classroom waiting for his friends to get to school.
Two days later he started riding the bus, yes the bus. They do have a teacher on the bus along with the bus driver so that helps this worried mom. He loves it. He rides it to school every morning. When Jud can, he walks him down to the bus stop at 7:50 so I can stay home with Miles. Then he rides the bus home on Monday and Tuesday afternoons. He usually gets home around 2:40. I pick him up from school the rest of the week right after I pick up Miles at 2:00. We have pretty good little schedule going.
When did he grow up and get so independent?

No comments:
Post a Comment