October 16, 2012

Miller is Five!

 Miller turned five on August 28.  He woke up to streamers on his door, gifts on the kitchen table and blueberry muffins.  It was a big day for him as it was his first "real" day of school too.
 We let Miller choose where he wanted to go eat for his birthday dinner and he chose Luby's!  We drove to the Post Oak location, since it's the best, and had a fun family dinner.  Of course he had mac and cheese, Jello and chocolate iced box pie.  I'm convinced this is his favorite restaurant since that's all I ate when I was pregnant with him. 
 Evan and Blake took him to Build-a-Bear for his birthday.  He chose Iron Bear on roller skates.  They had such a fun Saturday afternoon.  
He shares his birthday with Evan and here is their annual birthday picture.
Our sweet big five year old was 3' 10" tall (96%) and 48 lbs (89%) at his five year check-up.  I look at him every day and think how did he get so big.  He is still a lover, but pushes the limits.  He loves school, but is a typical five year old boy and has trouble keeping his hands and feet to himself.  His is a trickster and is always trying to be funny.  He's great at soccer and loves being outside, but could watch TV and movies all day long if given the chance.  He is a true blessing and we love him so very much!


No comments: