June 15, 2012

Happy Early Birthday Boys!

 At the boys school, they have chapel in the sanctuary every Friday morning.  At chapel, they celebrate all the kids birthdays from that week. Since both boys have summer birthdays they both got to celebrate them at the last two chapels of the year.

Here's Miles with his crown on waiting in the "buggy" to go up to the front.  He has quite a bit of Mommy separation anxiety so I'm actually hiding behind the camera while taking pictures.  He kept looking at me and trying to decide if it was me.
Here he is up front with the other birthday kiddos.  Again, looking straight at me and so scared to be up there.
It was Miller's turn the next week.  He was super excited and kept joking and saying he was five.
 Miller up front and taller than everyone.  This was his last chapel ever (tear).  I'm so glad he got to celebrate his birthday and I got to be there. 
I'm doing a combined birthday party for the boys this year.  I figure it's the only year I will be able to get away with it.  It's a race car theme at the Roller Rink on July 21.  I'm already in planning mode.  I can't believe they will be two and five.

Today is actually Jud's birthday.  The big 35!  So, happy birthday to the best husband and daddy around.  We all love you so much!!!

No comments: