August 2, 2011

Big Birthday Gift for the Boys

We went in with Noni & JoJo and GraMary & Grandpa Max for a big gift to the boys for both their birthdays.

We ordered it online from Sams. We had decided on this one and then noticed it was on sale ($200 off) so we bit the bullet and ordered it. We hired a company to put it together and it took one guy over 17 hours in 100 degree heat. He does this for a living - I wonder how long it would have taken Jud. Paying for assembly was well worth the money.Miller just loves the standing swing. That's basically all he does. He will do it straight for 20 min in the heat.Miles loves swinging. He will stand at the patio door and just look out and laugh. I'm trying to teach him the word swing.
Miller also likes the bouncy tube thing.I see lots of play dates in our future once the weather cools off.

1 comment:

Evan Allen said...

Rad swingset! Sure beats the heck out of the one we had in the back yard. Can't wait to see it!