July 28, 2011

Miles' First Birthday Party

We had a small birthday party at a nearby park for Miles. This is the invitation. I went with a simple and fun theme.
Evan and Blake gave Miles this push car. He loves it and Miller loves pushing him around in it. While we were setting up for the party, they had fun going around the park.
I ordered these lolly pops for favors and used them as centerpieces. I think they turned out well. I also bought beach balls and we blew them up and scattered them around for the kids to play with while at the party and then they got to take one home with them. We brought our bounce house too.
Miles in the bounce house.Miles getting ready to blow out his candle. Okay, I helped him a little.
Family picture.
The party was at 9:00am since it was so hot. We had breakfast food (fruit, mini muffins and mini sausage kolaches). We had vanilla and cookies and cream cupcakes with ice cream. Here is Miller enjoying his ice cream. Can you tell it was hot?
Miller and two of his buddies (Jacob and Eli) being silly while waiting for the pinata. I ordered a number one pinata and it was a great extra activity.Noni and JoJo with the birthday boy.We had a lot of fun. The park was perfect for a first birthday party, but next year his party will be inside some place.

No comments: