December 9, 2013

Easter

Again, I am way behind but better late than never.  Thanks for bearing with me so I can document our life in order.  I hope to catch up eventually.

We had a lot going on Easter week.  It all started with Palm Sunday and the boys waving palm branches through big church.

 My neighborhood moms group had a Easter egg hunt at a park.  Here are the boys with the Easter bunny.
 Miles at his school Easter parade to take his flower and put it on the "living cross" at chapel.
 Church Easter egg hunt.
 Easter morning - the Easter bunny was very generous.
 As usual, we went to brunch at Royal Oaks after church.  The bunny was there to greet us as we got out of the car.  (Strangely, it was a busty bunny this year)
 Love these handsome boys.  Miller is so cool!
 Jud's parents joined the Argue crew this year.
 The Argue clan
 LOVE.
 After brunch we went back to my parents and had our own little egg hunt in the back yard.


No comments: