July 25, 2013

Miller, The Basketball Player!

I'm back updating the blog!!!  For my few followers, I'm sorry I took such a long break.  Things have been crazy lately.  I'm going to start from where I left off so we are on quite a bit of a time delay.  I hope to catch up in the next month or two.

Miller played basketball for the first time this year.  Since we are all a basketball loving family, it was quite fun.  Here are a few pictures from several games.

It was a Christian league and the ref's give a little Bible and basketball lesson before each game. Miller was on the maroon team/Team Ice and was number 44.
Jump shot!!!  He was a star scorer for the team.
   Look at him dribble the ball down the court.  He's already better at this than I was.
Another one of him shooting.  We will work on his form next year.

No comments: