Jud rode in the MS150 bike ride from Houston to Austin again this year. We were trying to figure out how many he's done and we think this was number nine. The first day was the worst day he has ever had with brutal 20 mph headwinds. It took him almost two hours longer than normal to finish that day. I drove to Austin to pick him and some friends up. That's how I show my support.
Here's Jud, Blake, Andy and Jeff crossing the finish line.
Of course you have to have a beer or two at the end of the ride. They do ride on the Saint Arnold Brewing Team.
Jud recruited quite a few people to ride on the team this year. From left: Colin Taylor, Russell Servat, Blake Allen, Chris Simmons, Todd Tones, Jud and Andy Knodle.
Jud also recruited our good friend Steve Cagle. Everyone did great...especially the first timers.
It's not too late to donate to this great cause. Jud has already reached his goal this year, but I know they are still looking for a cure. CLICK HERE TO DONATE
No comments:
Post a Comment