January 5, 2012

Argue Family Christmas

Well, I'm just now getting around to updating the blog. We had a great Christmas here and then we went to Nebraska and Kansas City and had a great time there as well. We just got back on January 3. I'm going to separate all our Christmas celebrations out, basically to make it easier for me. So, just bear with me.

Since it was the Martin Christmas year, we celebrated early on the 22nd with the Argue clan. We had a great Christmas dinner on Wednesday and we all spent the night at my parents that night so we could have "Christmas morning" there. If you remember, last year we had matching footie pj's, entered a contest and won (see last years blog post here). We won $1000 worth of pj's so of course we got matching ones for this year. LOVE IT!!!
Miles and JoJo ready for stockings.
The "kids" with our full stockings from Noni and JoJo.
Sister love. I think we have this same picture ever since Evan was born. I should go back and find them all.
I just love my three boys!!!
After stockings we had a big yummy breakfast to get some energy for present opening. One of Miller's favorite gifts was his marshmallow shooter from Evan and Blake. I'm not too thrilled about it.
After opening presents, the boys love to play in the bows. Miles thought it was so funny to put one on his head. There was glitter everywhere.
Thanks to Noni, JoJo, Evan and Blake for all our fun gifts. We all got some great stuff and had so much fun.

No comments: