On Wednesday, I took Miles to get his first haircut. The minute I sat him down in the car chair he started screaming and trying to get up. He didn't stop until she was done and I got him out. I think he thought I was going to leave him there. I should of had Miller go first so he could watch. That's for sure what I will do next time. Here are a few pictures I snapped with my phone.
Here he is before. His hair didn't normally look like this, she had just messed it up and sprayed it.
Here she is cutting his hair. As you can imagine, these pictures were really hard to get. It's super blurry since he wouldn't stop moving.
His hair does look much better now. I kept it a little longer and a few curls still pop up when it's humid.
No comments:
Post a Comment