October 29, 2011

Miles - 15 Months

Miles was 15 months old on October 12th. He is still growing like a weed. At his check-up he was 35 3/4 inches (still off the charts) and 28 pounds 8 ounces (98%). He is no longer a baby but a toddler now (especially since he looks 2 1/2). He loves to walk everywhere and is talking so much more now. He basically says a new word every day. He loves his big brother and is still a mama's boy. His separation anxiety is much better now and he is doing great at his two days of Mother's Day Out. I just love the smile I get when I pick him up. Unfortunately, with school comes sickness and we've had a lot of that lately. In the last six weeks both boys have had two stomach bugs, hand, foot and mouth disease and a cold. We just can't catch a break.

Here are some cute pictures we took when we went to a picnic with our church group. They both loved exploring this new and different park.



No comments: