Miller wanted a Buzz Lightyear party at Pump It Up this year. We had his party there last year too and I tried to talk him into another place, but he was set on Pump It Up. At least it's easy.
On the invitation we said to "come dressed as your favorite super hero". Miller had planned to wear his cape and mask, but we surprised him with a early birthday gift...a Buzz Lightyear costume. He was so excited to wear it to the party.
With Aunt Evan and Uncle Blake.
Miles was still sick and wasn't able to come to Miller's party. Such a bummer. Noni was so nice to stay home with him and not go to the party. I don't know what we would do without her. JoJo did come and brought Miller a really cool Buzz balloon.
Love this picture, but wish that Miller would stop this fake smile stuff.
I searched long and hard for someone to make a Buzz cake. I didn't really want the normal plastic figurine grocery store cake and I didn't want to spend $100 either. I thought the best thing would be to find someone who bakes out of their home. After asking lots of friends and trying several home bakers, I found Connie. She did this fabulous cake for $50 delivered. Miller loved it and it was delicious! Let me know if you want her info.
Getting ready to blow out the candles in the big blow-up chair.
Miles was still sick and wasn't able to come to Miller's party. Such a bummer. Noni was so nice to stay home with him and not go to the party. I don't know what we would do without her. JoJo did come and brought Miller a really cool Buzz balloon.
Love this picture, but wish that Miller would stop this fake smile stuff.
I searched long and hard for someone to make a Buzz cake. I didn't really want the normal plastic figurine grocery store cake and I didn't want to spend $100 either. I thought the best thing would be to find someone who bakes out of their home. After asking lots of friends and trying several home bakers, I found Connie. She did this fabulous cake for $50 delivered. Miller loved it and it was delicious! Let me know if you want her info.
Goofing around with his friends Hannah and Katelyn.
No comments:
Post a Comment