May 13, 2011

Miller's "School" Birthday

Since Miller has a summer birthday, he celebrated his birthday at school last Friday. He was a little confused at first, but finally understood once I told him it was his "pretend birthday".

He said he wanted to take M & M cookies to school instead of cupcakes. I thought that was kind of boring, so I got him a big M & M cookie cake. He absolutely loved it! Of course I had a caterpillar put on it since he's in the caterpillar class.

On Fridays, his school has chapel and if it's your birthday you get to wear a crown and go up to the front and everyone sings happy birthday to their friends. Since it really wasn't his birthday, Miller didn't want to wear his crown at first, but he finally got into it. I stayed for chapel to snap a few pictures.

Miller with his girlfriends Hannah and Katelyn (who was also celebrating her birthday that day).

No comments: