Some good friends of ours, the Holtons, had a Christmas party in early December. It was crazy with all the kids running around but so much fun. Santa even stopped by to visit...so exciting!

I just love this little boy! We were walking into the party and Jud snapped this.

He was super excited.

Both boys with Santa. Too bad neither one of them were looking at the camera.

Six out of the eight girls that are in my Tuesday night Bible Study were there. We all have kids under four. It's amazing to see the difference in this group from when I joined 3.5 years ago when no one had kids. What a great group...I love these girls and their families!

BABIES! The three babies in the group - Miles, Abigail Hilgers and Louis Macey. I can't wait to see what they will all look like in a year from now.
No comments:
Post a Comment