November 15, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

We had so much fun trick-or-treating this year. Miller was all about getting the candy and he went to every house on our street (two blocks). Our neighborhood gets super crazy (we had about 500 trick-or-treaters before 8pm) so all the neighborhood kids are done before dark. Noni, JoJo, Evan and Blake came over to witness the craziness. We all sat in our front yard in lawn chairs, had beverages and handed out candy.
The boys in costume. Miller was the chicken when he was a baby and I wanted to use the costume again. I wanted them to be something together and this is what I came up with. I found the sign on Chick-fil-a's website and I laminated it and added the rope. The day before Halloween I had the idea that Jud should of been a drive thru person. It was too late to make that happen.

Jud was a cell phone.

Evan was just ugly. I can't describe it any other way. She gave Miller his own set of fake teeth and he loves them - thanks Ev!

No comments: