August 25, 2010

Miles - Six Weeks

I can't believe he's six weeks old. We are doing well. He is still a super great baby, but he is fussy in the evenings and needs full attention at times. He is still sleeping one 5 1/2-7 hour stretch and then eats every 3-3 1/2 hours during the rest of the day. We are working on getting on more of a schedule. Eat, Play, Sleep is what we are living by right now.

He smiled last week (5 1/2 weeks) for the first time and every time he does it just melts my heart. I worked hard to capture it on camera yesterday and he performed a little.

We got a new tummy time mat (thanks Erica) and tried it out yesterday. He's not quite ready for all the fun things on it, but looked at himself in the mirror for a while. Miller laid down next to him and held his hand for the longest. Not sure why I didn't get a picture of that.

No comments: