We went in to be induced at 5am on Monday, July 12. It was a really early morning as I only got about two hours of sleep. I just couldn't fall asleep and we had to call the hospital at 3am to confirm our arrival time.

Here's my belly right when we got to the hospital before the whole process started.

The three of us right after Miles arrived. He was born at 11:48 am, weighing 8 lbs 10 oz and 21.5 inches long. The labor process was pretty short, but the epidural didn't quite work. I was only partially numb on my left side and nothing on my right. Needless to say, it was a little more painful than I had planned for. It was pretty rough, but it's over and we have a beautiful, healthy baby boy.

Such a cutie - we are already so in love!

Daddy and son.

My parents brought Miller up to the hospital this afternoon. This is right when they met for the first time. Miller was so sweet and is going to be a great big brother. He was so excited and they stayed for several hours and even had dinner here. We can't wait for them to visit again tomorrow.

Our new family of four.

Miller holding baby Miles for the first time.
2 comments:
Miles is adorable!!! I think he looks just like Miller. I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations.
Xoxo
Maggie
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment