We went to the lake with Noni and JoJo for Memorial Day weekend and had such a good time. It's so nice to go up there and relax. We spent the mornings on the boat and the weather was pretty decent. I pretty much stayed inside during the afternoons since the heat is really getting to me these days.

We bought Miller a large baby pool to keep up there and he absolutely loved it. I think he would stay in it all day long if we let him.

Show me your muscles! What a cutie!

Jud and Miller getting ready to take the wave-runner out.

Not sure if you can tell, but Miller's tongue is sticking out. He does this anytime he is really concentrating on something. Too funny!

Miller driving by himself (it is not on) as Jud pushes it in.

Jud and Miller tubing behind the boat for the first time. Miller loved riding on the new "rocket" tube. I'm pretty sure he's going to be a lake rat when he gets older.
No comments:
Post a Comment