If you haven't heard the news, we are expecting a baby July 15. That makes me 16 weeks and I'm still not feeling well. I've been really sick this time around (way worse than with Miller). I've had more good moments during the last few weeks, but I'm still not quite there. Miller seems to know when Mommy doesn't feel good and thinks a hug will make me feel better (he so sweet). He's really excited about being a big brother and currently is saying he wants it to be a boy. I keep telling him that he doesn't get to make that decision. We will find out the sex, but that won't be until early March. It's so tough to wait.
January 29, 2010
...and baby makes four
If you haven't heard the news, we are expecting a baby July 15. That makes me 16 weeks and I'm still not feeling well. I've been really sick this time around (way worse than with Miller). I've had more good moments during the last few weeks, but I'm still not quite there. Miller seems to know when Mommy doesn't feel good and thinks a hug will make me feel better (he so sweet). He's really excited about being a big brother and currently is saying he wants it to be a boy. I keep telling him that he doesn't get to make that decision. We will find out the sex, but that won't be until early March. It's so tough to wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment