We went to BooZoo at the Houston Zoo last weekend and had so much fun. Miller wore his frog costume the entire time we were there and loved every minute of it.

They had trick-or-treating booths set up throughout the zoo and Miller was so excited to get a lollypop.

We met our good friends Jeff, Nina and Sophia there and the kids had so much fun together. Here they are posing in the pumpkin patch just after they picked out their free mini pumpkin.

My cute little green tree frog.

Nina and I helping Miller and Sophia decorate their pumpkins.

Now that's a big candy corn.

Checking out the elephants.

We were lucky enough to witness them doing a special BooZoo tiger feeding. They hung a hollow pumpkin full of meat from a string and let the tiger go to town. Needless to say, it didn't take her very long to get it down.

Look Mommy, it's a green tree frog. That's what I'm dressed up as.

I love this family shot.

Super happy just sitting on a bench.
No comments:
Post a Comment