October 25, 2008

Vegas Baby!

We went on a dad and daughter trip to Las Vegas in mid October. It was a short weekend trip but we had lots of fun.

The three of us in front of the Bellagio fall decorations on our way to Prime Steakhouse. It may have been the best meal I have ever had. Truffle mashed potatos . . . need I say more.

The reason my Dad planned the trip - the Barrett Jackson Car Show. His new hobby is antique cars. I would say this is a pretty large three-wheeler.

On Saturday night we went to Love (the Cirque Du Soleil Beatles show). It was fabulous - I would highly recommend it!

On our way to the Venetian for dinner.

Rah Rah TCU!!! They have a huge stone horned frog coming out of the floor at the Vegas airport. Of course Evan and I had to take a picture on it.

No comments: